|In Stock now!!!Primitive & Modern Knife & Toolmaking: PART 2
IN THIS ISSUE:
- The Wilderness Forge, by Ron Hood
- Beginner Heat Treatment, MgySgt Dave Williams
- Danger of Hyperfocus on a Weapon, Joshua Swanagon
- Forging a Fire Striker, Curtis Fidler
- Making Knives in the Field, Mykel Hawke
- Damascus Blade Making, Andrew Price
- The Journey of Making Swords, Wally Hayes
- How to carry your Kydex Sheath, RedHill Sheaths
- From the Caveman to the Fox Den: Fox Knives, Mike Vellekamp
- Interivew: Those Who Choose to Make Primitive Knives and Why, Matthew Keating
- Sub Caliber Trainers, Peter Burlingame
- Chisel Build, Patrick Farneman
- Woodsmen's Knives of the Millenium, David Jaye
- On Knives and Knifemaking, Joe Bigley
- Advanced Heat Treating, James Helm
- Basic Knife Drills, Don Alley
- BAGS: SELF, GRAB, VEHICLE, OFFICE, HOME: TED NUGENT
and much, much more......you don't want to miss this issue!!!
***We apologize, but starting with this issue we do need to charge S&H due to the rising Postal rates. We have added a $3 shipping fee to the below selections. Without doing this, we would be unable to continue bringing this magazine to you in hard copy form. If you do not want to pay shipping to get a hard copy, then please sign up as a registered customer on our store. This will add you to our email mailing list and you will get an email announcement when the online downloadable versions will be available. We do apologize for this and wish we didn't have to do this!
PICK YOUR DESTINATION BELOW.
***ONCE YOU PICK YOUR DESTINATION, THEN ADD THE ITEM TO YOUR CART. THE BELOW "ADD $xx IS THE SHIPPING SO YOU WILL NOT SEE A SEPARATE SHIPPING CHARGE TO YOUR ORDER. IT WILL ALREADY BE INCLUDED AUTOMATICALLY.
THE BELOW CUSTOMIZATION IS REQUIRED (IN OTHER WORDS: CLICK ON YOUR DESTINATION BEFORE ADDING TO CART)